Ryne Andrew Sanborn (born February 3, 1989) is an American ice hockey player and former actor. He is best known for his role as Jason Cross in the High School Musical films. In 2008 he retired from acting to study architecture at University of Utah. He plays ice hockey for the Salt Lake Outliers.
Ryne Andrew Sanborn
February 3, 1989
Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.
|Occupation||Ice hockey player|
Sanborn began modeling at two years old. He co-starred in the 1997 TV movie Not in This Town at age seven. Following this, he received guest roles on Touched by an Angel (1998) and Everwood (2003). In 2002, Sanborn portrayed the main "Child of Light" in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Salt Lake Winter Olympics. Sanborn is best known for playing the role of Jason Cross, a member of the East High School boys' varsity basketball team, in High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Sanborn also appeared in the independent movie The Adventures of Food Boy. In 2008, he retired from acting to study architecture.
|1997||Not in This Town||Stephen||Television film|
|1998||Touched by an Angel||Jimmy||Episode: "The Wind Beneath My Wings"|
|2003||Everwood||Young Colin Hart||Episode: "The Miracle of Everwood"|
|2006||High School Musical||Jason Cross||Television film|
|2007||High School Musical 2||Jason Cross||Television film|
|2008||The Adventures of Food Boy||Mike|
|2008||High School Musical 3: Senior Year||Jason Cross|
- "Ryne Sanborn". Ryne Sandborn. 1989-02-03. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- "The Cast of 'High School Musical' — Where Are They Now?". Life and Style Magazine. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "High School Musical' Stars". J-14 Magazine. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Ryne Sanborn,"Jason Cross"". Disney Channel Medianet. 1989-02-03. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- "High School Musical Star To Appear At Quickway Opening Night". OurSports Central. 2008-09-16. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- Story by: Erika Edberg Contact Erika (2007-08-17). ""High School Musical 2" highlights Utah talent". ABC 4.com. Retrieved 2011-06-12.