Ruth Anderson (accountant)
She was appointed non-executive director of Ocado in March 2010 and appointed non-executive director of Travis Perkins PLC on 24 October 2011. On 16 April 2014 she was appointed a non-executive director of Coats Group PLC. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Appointed a trustee of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award she has been a member of the DofE's Women in Business Group since its foundation in 2003 She was appointed Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (CVO) in the 2020 New Year Honours for services to the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
Articles and publicationsEdit
- Davidson, Clare (27 June 2007). "Feminine Women can succeed too". BBC News. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- Travis Perkins PLC  Appointment of Non Executive Director.
- Ocado  Ocado Directors.
- Daily Telegraph  Ocados board won't comply with UK Corporate Governance Code.
- The Times  Business big shot: Ruth Anderson of Ocado.
- Sunday Times  Board Moves round up
- Greater London Authority  Board Members of the Royal Parks.
- Duke of Edinburgh's Awards  Trustees of the Duke of Edinburgh's Awards.
- "No. 62866". The London Gazette (Supplement). 28 December 2019. p. N4.