|Look up ruta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ruta, commonly known as rue, is a genus of strongly-scented evergreen subshrubs.
Ruta may also refer to:
- Clemente Ruta (1668–1767), an Italian painter
- Domenica Ruta, an American author
- Enrico Ruta (1869–1939), an Italian philosopher, sociologist and translator
- Jason Ruta (born 1979), a Canadian television personality and actor
- Gilda Ruta (1856–1932), an Italian pianist, music educator and composer
- Marcello Ruta, an Italian paleontologist
- Pietro Ruta (born 1987), an Italian rower
- Vanessa Ruta, an American neurobiologist
- Ruta Gedmintas (born 1983), an English actress
- Ruta Lealamanua (born 1974), a New Zealand softball player
- Ruta Lee (born 1935), a Canadian actress and dancer
- Ruta Šaca-Marjaša (1927–2016), a Jewish Latvian lawyer, writer, poet, and politician
- Ruta Sepetys (born 1967), a Lithuanian-American writer of historical fiction
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.