Rüştü Nuran (born March 30, 1976) is a Turkish basketball referee and surgeon. He officiates FIBA games since June 10, 2005.
|Alma mater||Marmara University|
|Occupation||Basketball referee, physician|
Nuran studied Medicine at Marmara University graduating in 2001. Currently, he serves as a surgeon for Kinesiology in the Research Center for Sports Medicine and Sportspeople Health at his alma mater.
He officiated FIBA Under-19 World Championship for Women, FIBA Under-19 World Championship, FIBA EuroBasket, Eurocup Basketball, Euroleague Basketball competitions as accompying and head referee. He is nominated as referee for the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup matches. He was selected and officiated at the 2013–14 Euroleague Final Four matches.
- "Potanın hakemleri üniversiteli". NTV MSNBC (in Turkish). 2005-03-28. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "Enjeksiyon Teknikleri El Kitabı" (PDF) (in Turkish). Marmara Üniversitesi Spor Bilimleri ve Sporcu Sağlığı Araştırma ve Uygulama Merkezi. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "Find a Referee". 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "European Referees Honoured In 2012 Nominations". EuroBasket 2011. 2012-03-09. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "Strong European Presence At World Cup". FIBA Europe. 2014-02-13. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "Rüştü Nuran Dünya Kupası'nda düdük çalacak". Sabah (in Turkish). 2014-02-06. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- "Rüştü Nuran'a büyük görev". Sabah (in Turkish). 2014-05-09. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
|This biographical article relating to a Turkish basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|