Russia in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014
Russia selected their Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 entry through an internal selection. On 22 September 2014 it was revealed that Alisa Kozhikina would represent Russia in the contest. On 24 September 2014, it was announced that the name of her song would be "Dreamer".
|Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014|
|Selection process||Internal selection|
|Selection date(s)||Artist: 22 September 2014|
Song: 29 September 2014
|Selected entrant||Alisa Kozhikina|
|Final result||5th, 96 points|
|Russia in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest|
At Junior EurovisionEdit
Detailed voting resultsEdit
The following members comprised the Russian jury:
- Oksana Fedorova
- Julia Nachalova
- Yury Entin
- Margarita Sukhankina
- Nikita Presniakov
|Draw||Country||O. Fedorova||J. Nachalova||Y. Entin||M. Sukhankina||N. Presniakov||Average Jury Points||Televoting Points||Points Awarded|
- All countries received one set of 12 points to ensure no country finished with nul points.
- "Junior Eurovision: Alisa Kozhikina to represent Russia!". Esc-plus. 22 September 2014. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- Fisher, Luke James (24 September 2014). "Alisa Kozhikina to represent Russia". EBU. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- James-Fisher, Luke (9 November 2014). "The running order for Junior Eurovision 2014!". junioreurovision,tv. European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- "Final of Valletta 2014". European Broadcasting Union. Archived from the original on 30 May 2021. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- "Results of the Final of Valletta 2014". European Broadcasting Union. Archived from the original on 30 May 2021. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- "Detailed Voting Result | Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014". European Broadcasting Union. Archived from the original on 27 December 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2021.