|by Xuntian He|
Rupa is an ancient Sanskrit word. Rupa Dance (2009) was composed for piano and symphony orchestra. As Sunyata Dance, it is also one of Renyi Metre Series, which means random beats based on one beat can be realized. There is no centre or primary or secondary. At the same time, they are mutual centre, primary and secondary. Pianist Sun Yingdi will show us a new world without start or stop. And the groundbreaking of one beat notation could be a huge challenge for the director, the orchestra and the solo. The texts he created are non-textual and non-syllogistic. The subversion of He’s Art is self-evident and undisputed.
- "Rupa Dance". Schott Music. March 2014.
- "The Music Is Etched on the Memory of All Generation". People’s Daily. Retrieved 2015-02-10.
- "New Music in China 2014". Shanghai Conservatory of Music Press. pp. 355–370. ISBN 978-7-5566-0170-7.
- "Scent Dance: Extraordinary Fragrance". Arts Criticism. Retrieved 2015-02-04.
- "He Xuntian go hand in hand with The Israel Symphony Orchestra". eastday. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- "Scent Dance-He Xuntian Works Concert". hellotw.com. Retrieved 2014-11-10.