Rumi may refer to:
- Rumi, a Persian poet and philosopher
- Ibn al-Rumi, a poet
- a name for somebody from Rûm ("Rome"), that is one of the following:
- Rumi (given name), a Japanese given name
- Rumi calendar
- Rumi digits, a numeration system used in North Africa (and also in Andalusia) between the 10th and 17th centuries, most intensely in Fez, Morocco. Also called "zimam letters, Roman letters", or "Fez letters".
- Rumi script, the Malay alphabet
- Shafi Imam Rumi, a guerrilla fighter of the Bangladesh Liberation War
- Azzeddine Lazrek, Rumi Numeral System Symbols, Additional characters proposed to Unicode, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech, Morocco, 2006. Rumi digits were added to Unicode 5.2.0.