Royal Automobile Museum
Located next to the Al Hussein Public Parks, the museum was established in 2003 upon King Abdullah's wishes. The museum showcases a rare collection of Jordan's vehicles ranging from Hussein bin Ali's cars that came to Amman in 1916 to modern sports cars.
The museum has the rover used in filming of Hollywood's movie The Martian, which used Jordan's UNESCO world heritage site Wadi Rum as the backdrop for the Martian scenes. The rover was gifted to Jordan in return for the hospitality with which Jordan received the movie cast and crew.
- "Discover Amman's new places, hidden treasures, people, streets, food and events. -The Royal Automobile Museum". BeAmman.com. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Royal Automobile Museum | متحف السيارات الملكي". Guide2jordan.com. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Royal Automobile Museum: An Homage to King Hussein in Jordan". Goseewrite.com. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "Visiting The Royal Automobile Museum – The Black Iris". Black-iris.com. 2007-01-16. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- "The Royal Automobile Museum patrons the premiere of "The Martian" film - AMEInfo AMEInfo". Ameinfo.com. Retrieved 2016-03-03.