Rollin' Home to Texas
Rollin' Home to Texas is a 1940 American Western film directed by Albert Herman and written by Robert Emmett Tansey. The film stars Tex Ritter, Cal Shrum, Slim Andrews, Virginia Carpenter, Eddie Dean and Jack Rutherford. The film was released on December 30, 1940, by Monogram Pictures.
|Rollin' Home to Texas|
|Directed by||Albert Herman|
|Screenplay by||Robert Emmett Tansey|
|Produced by||Edward Finney|
|Cinematography||Marcel Le Picard|
|Edited by||Fred Bain|
|Music by||Frank Sanucci|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2019)
- Tex Ritter as Tex Reed
- Cal Shrum as Cal Shrum
- Slim Andrews as Slim Hunkapillar
- Virginia Carpenter as Mary Gray
- Eddie Dean as Eddie Dean
- Jack Rutherford as Carter
- Minta Durfee (uncredited)
- Walt Shrum as Smokey
- I. Stanford Jolley as Red
- Charles R. Phipps as Uncle Jim
- Harry Harvey Sr. as Lockwood
- Olin Francis as Marshal
- White Flash as Tex's horse
- "Rollin' Home to Texas (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Rolling Home to Texas (1940) - Albert Herman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Rollin' Home to Texas". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-06-08.
- "Minta Durfee Filmography". Turner Classic Movies. Archived from the original on October 19, 2015. Retrieved March 13, 2020.