|Look up roll back or rollback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rollback is a Cold War term for the use of military force to "roll back" communism in countries where it had taken root.
Rollback or roll back may also refer to:
Science and technologyEdit
Art, entertainment and mediaEdit
- Share rollback, also known as Reverse stock split
- Rollback (legislation), legislating to repeal or reduce the effects of a specific law or regulation
- Rollback (roller coaster), a situation in which a launched roller coaster is not launched fast enough to reach the top of the first hill
- Rollback, the civil service salary reductions for constitutional deference known as a Saxbe fix
- Rollback, a form of flatbed tow truck
- Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM Partnership), against malaria; at one time chaired by Tedros Adhanom
- Rollback attack (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rollback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.