Roger J. Hamilton
Roger James Hamilton (born 8 August 1968) is a Hong Kong born, Singapore-based author, educator and social entrepreneur. He is best known as "Asia's leading wealth consultant" and the creator of the "Wealth Dynamics" profiling system for entrepreneurs, which is a psychometric test for entrepreneurs and businesses.
|Roger J. Hamilton|
Roger J. Hamilton at Global Entrepreneur Summit 2018, Auckland
Roger James Hamilton|
8 August 1968
|Occupation||Author, social entrepreneur, educator, public speaker|
|Known for||Wealth Dynamics, social entrepreneurship, The Millionaire Master Plan, GeniusU, Entrepreneur Resorts, Entrepreneurs Institute|
Hamilton is a regular business expert on the UK business TV network yourBusinessChannel, a member of the Clinton Global Initiative, founded by former President of the United States Bill Clinton and a member of the Transformational Leadership Council, founded by Jack Canfield. His book, The Millionaire Master Plan was listed on The New York Times and The Boston Globe bestsellers list in 2014. In 2017, his resorts company, Entrepreneur Resorts was listed on the Seychelles Securities Exchange. 
Hamilton was born in Hong Kong. He attended King George V School, prior to moving to Papua New Guinea. In 1984, he attended Loretto School near Edinburgh, Scotland, and graduated from Cambridge University in 1989 with a bachelor's degree in Architecture.
In 1989, at age 21, Hamilton co-founded Footprints, a publishing company in London. The company pioneered pictorial maps in England, and grew to 42 cities before being sold to a national printing company in 1994.
In 1995, Hamilton joined the two senior principals of Dell Inc to develop Hand Technologies, selling Apple, Microsoft and HP Technology Services through a community network. Hand was one of the pioneers in early internet sales communities.
In 1997, Hamilton launched Free Market Media in Singapore, and secured funding from venture capital firm 3i PLC. This was followed by Expat Living magazine, which has become the leading magazine for the expatiate community in Singapore.
In 2009, XL Nation was established as one of the top international non-profit organisations of social entrepreneurs.
In 2014, Hamilton focused on Wealth Lighthouse, supporting the growth of XL Nation.
In 2015, GeniusU.com - Entrepreneur Education Platform
In 2017, Entrepreneur Resorts Limited, group of Entrepreneur Resorts and Beach Clubs around the world. 
Hamilton developed the Wealth Dynamics profiling system in 2003. This system has since been used by over 250,000 entrepreneurs around the world and has been internationally acknowledged as a valuable tool for entrepreneurs.
The system is a psychometric test based on the work of Carl Jung, and linking his work to the I Ching, which Jung studied and which influenced and relates to his published work Psychological Types published in 1921. Jung wrote the foreword to the first published translation, by Richard Wilhelm, of the I Ching. The system links back to the five Chinese elements, and the Chinese concepts of flow created from the alternating interlink of opposites.
In 2010, the Wealth Dynamics system was supplemented with the Wealth Spectrum levels, which divides each profile into nine levels. It was also modified into the Talent Dynamics system for use in corporations. It is now being used in various organisations from the UK National Health Service (NHS) to General Mills.
In 2010, 30 leading entrepreneurs published a book on their use of Wealth Dynamics in their businesses, titled The Wealth Garden, Catching Butterflies Without a Net.
Additional books advocating the "Wealth Dynamics" model include John Williams' Screw Work Let's Play, Bob Urichuck's Disciplined for Life, and Penny & Thomas Power's A Friend in Every City.
- Your Life Your Legacy: An Entrepreneur Guide to Finding Your Flow (2000) ISBN 978-9810569679
- Wink and Grow Rich (2002) ISBN 978-9810470135
- Wink: A Modern Day Parable (2007) ISBN 978-9810569686
- Fast Forward your Business – 8 Paths to Hyper Growth (2012) ASIN B007GVEM8C
- The Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success (2014) ISBN 978-1455549238
- XL Group (2002) – The XL Group was founded in 2001 in Singapore to accelerate the growth of entrepreneurship and effective giving in Asia Pacific. "XL" stands for "Extraordinary Lives".
- XL Nation (2009)
- Wealth Dynamics (2009) – Wealth Dynamics profile test
- Wealth Dynamics Central (2009) – markets Wealth Dynamics products
- Vision Villas (2009) – a boutique resort tailored to travellers and groups who seek to retreat, reflect, revive and renew
- XL Nation (2009) – the world's nation for world wide wealth, attracting and empowering social entrepreneurs and change makers
- Talent Dynamics (2010) – an international business development training company based in the UK. Uses a system based on Wealth Dynamics profile test.
- Wealth Spectrum (2011) – markets Wealth Dynamics Spectrum products
- Entrepreneurs Institute (2012) – Entrepreneurs Institute takes one through every step of business growth, from launching a first business to managing and investing in multiple businesses.
- iLab Incubator (2012) – the first resort entrepreneur accelerator in Asia
- My Genius Test (2013) – profiling system based on Dynamo (Ideas Smart), Blaze (People Smart), Tempo (Senses Smart) and Steel (Detail Smart)
- Wealth Lighthouse (2014) – includes Wealth Dynamics and the Wealth Spectrum, and is a language for social profit and entrepreneurship
Hamilton launched XL Group to support and connect social entrepreneurs in 2002, and co-founded XL Nation in 2009.
In 2007, Inc. magazine reported on Hamilton's XL Group and their support of the Hunger Project. The organisation has been the foundation for various humanitarian projects including the Global Volunteer Network, StepUp Foundation and Buy1Give1, commonly now known as B1G1. In 2007, XL Group became a Charter Member of the United Nations Global Contract and in 2008 Hamilton was invited to be a member of the Clinton Global Initiative for his commitment to social entrepreneurship.
In 2006 XL Results Foundation had allegations of unfair conduct and that it was an outright scam, resulting in legal cases in Singapore. On 24 March 2008 the allegations were retracted and settled.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Roger J. Hamilton|
- "Midas Touch". South China Morning Post. 15 January 2003.
- Bettinga, Jann (9 March 2003). "Don't plan to succeed, plan to fail". The Economic Times, Bangalore.
- "How You, Too, Can Become Super Rich". Inc.com. 2014-07-21. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "How to Make Your Own 'Millionaire Master Plan'". https://finance.yahoo.com/. Yahoo Finance. July 29, 2014. Retrieved 12 April 2018. External link in
- "Top 200 Most Influential Philanthropists & Social Entrepreneurs 2017". RICHTOPIA. 2017-03-29. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- Chuah, Gerald (8 October 2003). "Wealth in the wink of an eye". New Straits Times.
- Thapanachai, Somporn (23 June 2003). "Deliberate steps along the road to wealth". Bangkok Post.
- B M, Thanuja (6 March 2005). "Roger Hamilton's network for entrepreneurs in India soon". Sunday Express, India.
- "Business development tips from Roger Hamilton: Think Wholesale!". Business World. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous Books - Best Sellers - August 17, 2014 - The New York Times". Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Local bestsellers - The Boston Globe". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Listing Notice: Entrepreneur Resorts Limited | Trop-X". www.trop-x.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- Devanesan, Ruha (24 July 2004). "New mag targets businessmen with social conscience". The Straits Times.
- "It's about the 'extraordinary lives' of entrepreneurs". Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- Hamilton, Roger (2000). Your Life Your Legacy: An Entrepreneur Guide to Finding Your Flow. Achievers International. p. 324. ISBN 978-9810569679.
- "Wealth Profile Square". Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- Matthew, Newnham (2010). The Wealth Garden, Catching Butterflies Without a Net. Achievers International. p. 200. ISBN 978-0981970844.
- Williams, John (2010). Screw Work, Let's Play: How to Do What You Love and Get Paid for it. Prentice Hall Business. p. 248. ISBN 0-273-73093-2.
- Urichuck, Bob (2008). Disciplined For Life You Are the Author of Your Future. Creative Bound International Inc. p. 265. ISBN 1-894439-43-0.
- Power, Penny and Thomas (2006). A Friend in Every City. Ecademy Press. p. 220. ISBN 0-9545093-7-4.
- "Profits with a Purpose, Community Involvement/Social Responsibility Article". Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "COMPANIES « Roger James Hamilton". Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Southon, Mike (12 December 2008). "High Spirits in low times". Financial Times. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- Schweitzer, Tamara (12 December 2007). "Profits with a Purpose". Inc Magazine. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- Robinson, Georgina (30 May 2007). "Suspect 'wealth creation' network in Brisbane". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- "XL LEGAL FILE – Roger Hamilton Scam". XL Results Foundation. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Case No MC24750-2006-D" (PDF). Courts of the Republic of Singapore. Retrieved 31 May 2014.