|Look up Roe or roe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roe or hard roe, is the fully ripe egg masses of fish and certain marine invertebrates.
Roe or ROE may also refer to:
- Roe, Arkansas, a town in Monroe County, Arkansas, US
- Electoral district of Roe, Western Australia
- River Roe in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
- Roe Botanical District or Mallee, a biogeographic region in southern Western Australia
- Roe Highway, a highway in the suburbs of Perth, Western Australia
- Roe River (Western Australia)
- Roe River, Montana, US
- Roes, a townland in Inver, County Donegal, Ireland
- Roes Spring, a stream in Georgia, US
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Ring of Elysium or RoE, a 2018 battle royale video game developed by Tencent Games
- Rise of the Eldrazi or ROE, a Magic: The Gathering expansion
- Rubies of Eventide or ROE
- "Roe", a season 5 episode of Boston Legal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.