Rodrigo Paz Delgado is an Ecuadorian politician and businessman. He was the mayor of Quito from 1988 to 1992. He ran as a presidential candidate in 1995/6. One of his political parties was Democracia Popular (DP).
Rodrigo Paz Delgado
|Mayor of the Metropolitan District of Quito|
10 August 1988 – 10 August 1992
|Preceded by||Gustavo Herdoíza|
|Succeeded by||Jamil Mahuad|
|Born||20 December 1933|
Tulcán, Carchi, Ecuador
|Children||Verónica, Gloria, Esteban|
- Ribadeneira Araujo, Jorge (2008). LIGA y el NEGRO PAZ. Quito. p. 67. ISBN 9789942020741.
- Allen Gerlach (2003). Indians, Oil, and Politics: A Recent History of Ecuador. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 83. ISBN 978-0-8420-5108-8.
- Hayes, Monty (17 May 1996). "Ecuador holds elections as economy stagnates". The Daily News.
- Rohter, Larry (19 March 1999). "Ecuadorean Concessions Win Support for Austerity Measures". The New York Times.
- El Comercio profile (in Spanish)
|This article about a mayor in Ecuador is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to an Ecuadorian footballer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|