Robot Chicken DC Comics Special III: Magical Friendship
Robot Chicken DC Comics Special III: Magical Friendship is an episode of the hit TV show, Robot Chicken and aired as a half-hour special during Cartoon Network's Adult Swim on October 18, 2015. It is the third special in the Robot Chicken DC Comics Specials series, following Robot Chicken DC Comics Special and Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise.
List of sketches
- Swamp Thing gets a little too excited during sex.
- The opening is a parody of the Dukes of Hazards intro with Batman, Superman, and their supporting characters.
- While driving to the Hall of Justice in the Batmobile, Superman rubs it in that he has powers and Batman doesn't.
- Brainiac uses his supermind for basic trivia with friends.
- The Justice League welcomes the newest member, Guy with a Rock, to make fun of the powerless Batman and Green Arrow.
- An unlucky chicken is pitted against Hawkman in a cockfight.
- Catwoman gets a little too comfortable as she watches the Grumpy Cat Christmas Special.
- Batman reveals to Robin his contingency plans on how to kill all the members of the Justice League.
- Kryptonian private investigator Tran-Sar reveals the true story of how Superman came to Earth.
- Plastic Man, Brainiac, and a couple robbers debate on what Plastic Man should be called.
- Batman shows Ra's al Ghul how the Lazarus Pit's greatest strength can also be Ghul's greatest weakness.
- At the DMV, Cyborg's confused when his name bears a strong resemblance to someone else.
- Superman makes Batman believe he doesn't need powers to bring back his loved ones.
- Psimon may have vast mental powers, but has a major design flaw shown during a bike ride.
- After exercising and a shower, Batman is forced to go outside in the streets naked during a fire drill. When he comes back, he finds Superman replaced him with the janitor.
- Batman and Superman are forced to do counseling with Doctor Fate.
- Aquaman tries using his powers to get a candy bar from a vending machine.
- The Penguin is distracted by Robin's smooth legs during a fight.
- Fed up with Superman's taunting, Batman uses Flash's cosmic treadmill to introduce the League to a nicer Earth-B Superman. Superman retaliates by using the treadmill to bring over Adam West's Batman to impress the League. Batman and Superman's abuse of the treadmill leads to the creation of the Composite Superman who endangers the multiverse and causes multiple versions of DC characters to start showing up everywhere. Batman and Superman must put their differences aside to stop this new threat.
- Lex Luthor begins a new boy band with his alternate counterparts called "Sexx II Men", the sequel to "Sexx Luthor".
- In a post-credit scene, Burt Ward uses the Lazarus Pit to relive the glory days with Adam West, only at the cost of Robin's clothes.
- Seth Green as Batman, Robin, Aquaman, Doctor Fate, The Penguin, Scarecrow, Various
- Jonathan Banks as Composite Superman
- Dee Bradley Baker as Ra's al Ghul
- Alex Borstein as Wonder Woman
- Hugh Davidson as Martian Manhunter
- Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern
- Shooter Jennings as Mister Banjo
- Breckin Meyer as Superman, Plastic Man
- Alfred Molina as Lex Luthor
- Paul Reubens as The Riddler
- Giovanni Ribisi as The Joker
- Matthew Senreich as The Flash, Brainiac
- Kevin Shinick as Narrator
- Burt Ward as Himself
- Zeb Wells as Green Arrow, Swamp Thing
- Adam West as 60's Batman, Bank Robber
- Mae Whitman as Power Girl
- "Weird Al" Yankovic as Rubberduck