Robert F. Logan, Jr. (born May 29, 1941) is an American actor who has appeared in numerous films and television programs, the most notable of which were a successful series of family adventure movies in the 1970s.
|Spouse(s)||Susan Henning (?-?) (divorced) 1 daughter|
Born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, Logan is the eldest of seven children born to bank executive Robert Logan, Sr. Young "R.J." was active in high school sports; he received a baseball scholarship to the University of Arizona at Tucson. There he was spotted by a Warner Bros. talent agent. Logan is recognized by many for his roles in family-oriented films such as the Wilderness Family film series.
From 1961 to 1963, Logan played J.R. Hale, the young valet parking attendant on ABC's 77 Sunset Strip. Logan succeeded the previous attendant, Kookie, played by Edward Byrnes, who in the story line became a full-fledged investigator. From 1965-1966, Logan played the part of Jericho Jones on NBC's Daniel Boone.
- Claudelle Inglish (1961)
- 77 Sunset Strip (1958–1963)
- Mr. Novak as Jerry Hendricks in "Johnny Ride the Pony: One, Two, Three" (NBC-TV, 1964)
- Beach Ball (1965)
- Daniel Boone - Jericho Jones (13 episodes. 1965–1966)
- The Bridge at Remagen (1969)
- Catlow (1971)
- The Adventures of the Wilderness Family (1975)
- Across the Great Divide (1976)
- Snowbeast (1977)
- The Further Adventures of the Wilderness Family (1978)
- The Sea Gypsies (1978)
- Mountain Family Robinson (1979)
- Death Ray 2000 (1979)
- Kelly (1981)
- A Night in Heaven (1983)
- Man Outside (1986)
- Born to Race (1988)
- Redboy 13 (1997)