(Redirected from River Avon (disambiguation))
- River Avon, Bristol, running from Acton Turville to Avonmouth
- River Avon, Devon, running from Ryder's Hill to Bigbury (also known as River Aune)
- River Avon, Warwickshire, running from Naseby to Tewkesbury (also known as Shakespeare's Avon)
- River Avon, Hampshire, running from Pewsey to Christchurch (also known as Salisbury Avon)
- Avon Water, Hampshire, running from Holmsley in the New Forest to Keyhaven
- The Little Avon River, running from Wickwar to Berkeley, in Gloucestershire
- Avon (disambiguation)
- List of rivers of Wales, (Welsh: afon for river, often anglicised "avon")
- River Afan, running through Aberavon, Wales
- Aboño or Avono (originated from the same proto-celtic root), Asturias, Spain
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title River Avon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.