Rimba Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme
Rimba Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme (Malay: Skim Tanah Kurnia Rakyat Jati Rimba, abbreviated as STKRJ Rimba) is a public housing estate near Rimba on the outskirts of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei. It is officially a village under Gadong 'A', a mukim (subdistrict) of Brunei-Muara District. As a village, it has an area of 69.15 hectares (170.9 acres) and the population of 6,800. Rimba Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme is one of the public housing estates in the country under its namesake, which is a government housing programme for the rakyat jati or indigenous citizens of Brunei.
Rimba Landless Indigenous Citizens'
Skim Tanah Kurnia Rakyat Jati Rimba
|• Village head||Abdul Wahab Timbang|
|• Total||69.15 ha (170.87 acres)|
The public housing estate is officially designated as a village, the third- and lowest-level administrative division of Brunei. It is one of the subdivisions under Gadong 'A', a mukim in Brunei-Muara District. Its community is headed by a village head (Malay: ketua kampung) and the incumbent is Abdul Wahab bin Timbang, which has taken office since 2007.
- "Rencana - STKRJ Rimba aman damai". www.pelitabrunei.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- Brunei Darussalam street directory : quick & easy reference maps., Brunei Press Sdn. Bhd., 2014, pp. 61–62, ISBN 9789991732411, OCLC 932264901
- "Minister reminds penghulus, village heads of role in disseminating information on Golden Jubilee celebrations – Borneo Bulletin Online". Borneo Bulletin Online. 2017-08-18. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Members of Brunei-Muara Neighborhood Watch Engaged in Various Welfare Activities | Brunei's No.1 News Website". www.brudirect.com. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Brunei Postal Services - postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-04-22.