Ride on Vaquero
Ride on Vaquero is a 1941 American Western film directed by Herbert I. Leeds and written by Samuel G. Engel. The film stars Cesar Romero, Mary Beth Hughes, Lynne Roberts, Chris-Pin Martin, Robert Lowery and Ben Carter. The film was released on April 18, 1941, by 20th Century Fox.
|Ride on Vaquero|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Herbert I. Leeds|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Samuel G. Engel|
Mary Beth Hughes
|Music by||David Raksin|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
- Cesar Romero as The Cisco Kid
- Mary Beth Hughes as Sally Slocum
- Lynne Roberts as Marquerita Martinez
- Chris-Pin Martin as Gordito
- Robert Lowery as Carlos Martinez
- Ben Carter as Watchman Bullfinch
- William Demarest as Bartender Barney
- Robert Shaw as Lieutenant Kirk
- Edwin Maxwell as Dan Clark
- Paul Sutton as Sleepy
- Don Costello as Redge
- Arthur Hohl as Sheriff Johnny Burns
- Irving Bacon as Jailer Smoky
- Dick Rich as Curly
- Paul Harvey as Colonel Warren
- Joan Woodbury as Dolores
- "Ride on Vaquero (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. 1993-08-23. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- Crowther, Bosley (1941-04-19). "Movie Review - Ride on Vaquero - THE SCREEN; Still Riding". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-26.
- "Ride on Vaquero". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-26.