|Occupation||Actor, theatre director|
Folmer also co-founded "The Company", a theater company located in Shreveport. Folmer currently serves as Artistic Director of the East Bank Theatre and Gallery at the Bossier Arts Council. Folmer's training includes Hilberry Classic Theatre and personal coaching by acting coaches Cliff Osmond and Bob Everson.
- JFK (1991)
- Doublecrossed (1991, TV)
- Fatal Justice (1993)
- Murder in the Heartland (1993, TV)
- Dangerous Curves (1993, TV Series)
- Fatal Deception: Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald (1993, TV)
- The St. Tammany Miracle (1994)
- Walker, Texas Ranger (1995–1997, TV Series)
- Heaven & Hell: North & South, Book III (1994, TV Miniseries)
- Occhio Pinnochio (1994)
- Last Fair Deal (1995)
- The Stars Fell on Henrietta (1995)
- Kingfish (1995, TV)
- The Man Next Door (1997)
- Just Sue Me (2000)
- Seventy-8 (2004)
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know (2005)
- Factory Girl (2006)
- Mad Money (2008)
- Straw Dogs (2011)
- Death of a Salesman
- My Fair Lady
- Sunshine Boys
- Inherit the Wind
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Broadway Bound
- The Nerd
- Brighton Beach Memoirs
- Nash, Jay Robert (1994). The motion picture guide: H - K. Cinebooks. p. 427. ISBN 978-0-933997-00-4. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "Richard Folmer". River City Repertory Theatre.
- "Richard Folmer". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2012-07-13.