The Republic of Vietnam National Police Medical Service (Vietnamese: Dịch vụ y tế Cảnh Sát Quốc Gia Việt Nam) or ‘Service de Santé de la Police’ in French, was the medical support department of the Republic of Vietnam National Police (Vietnamese: Cãnh Sát Quốc Gia – CSQG) from 1962 to 1975.
- Sir Robert Thompson et al., Report on the Republic of Vietnam National Police, 1971. [available online at http://www.counterinsurgency.org/1971%20Thompson%20Police/Thompson%20Police.htm]
- Valéry Tarrius, La Police de Campagne du Sud-Vietnam 1967-1975, in Armes Militaria Magazine, March 2005 issue, Histoire & Collections, Paris, pp. 37–43. ISSN 0753-1877 (in French)
- Federation of South Vietnam Police Associations (in Vietnamese)
- The "White Mice" of Vietnam
- RVN National Police at globalsecurity.org