|Look up reprise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reprise is the repetition of a passage in music.
Reprise may also refer to:
- Reprise (fencing)
- Reprise (film), a 2006 Norwegian film
- Reprise (album), a 2003 album by Russell Watson
- Reprise 1990–1999, a 1999 compilation album by Vangelis
- "Reprise" (Angel), a 2001 episode of the television program Angel
- La Reprise, a novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- "Reprise", a song by Phase, from The Wait (Phase album)
- Reprise Records, a record label
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reprise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.