A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original.
Replica may also refer to:
Science and technologyEdit
- Replica trick
- Replica (Microbiology), Complementary copy of single stranded DNA.
- Replica (Microtechnology), Complementary copy of a structure or pattern containing inverted detail.
- Replica (Plan 9), a client-server data replication system
- Replica 1, a clone of the Apple I computer
- BAE Replica, a BAE Systems aircraft research project
- T-Rex Replica, a digital delay guitar pedal made by T-Rex Engineering
- Replicas (album), a 1979 album by Gary Numan and Tubeway Army
- Replica (Threshold album), 2004
- Replica (Oneohtrix Point Never album), 2011
- "Replica" (song), a 2014 song by Maaya Sakamoto
- "Replica", a song by Beck from Modern Guilt
- "Replica", a song by Fear Factory from the album Demanufacture
- "Replica", a song by Sonata Arctica from Ecliptica