|Look up relief in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A relief is a sculpture where a modelled form projects from a flat background.
Relief may also refer to:
Other common meaningsEdit
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Relief (music), the curvature of the neck of a guitar or similar instrument allowing the strings to vibrate freely
- Relief (album), 2013 debut studio album by American rapper Mike Stud
- Relief, 1998 album by Pope Jane
- Relief, 2010 album by Finnish band Magenta Skycode
- "Relief", a song by American band Cold War Kids from their 2008 album Loyalty to Loyalty
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Relief (feature selection), a feature selection algorithm
- Debt relief, the partial or total "lifting-back" or forgiveness of debt
- Feudal relief, a payment to an overlord by the heir of a feudal tenant to licence him to take possession of his inheritance
- Judicial relief, or legal remedy
- Optical relief, a concept in optical mineralogy
- Poor relief, historical name, prior to the era of the welfare state, for official methods of poverty alleviation
- Quasar Relief, a Czech competition hang glider design
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Relief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.