|Look up Reims in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reims or Rheims is a city of the Champagne-Ardenne région of northern France.
Reims may refer to:
- 12280 Reims, a main-belt asteroid
- Reims Aviation, a French aircraft manufacturer
- Stade Reims, a French football team
- REIMS, Rapid evaporative ionization mass spectrometry, an ionization technique in mass spectrometry
- REIMS, Remuneration of International Mails, an international postal charging system
- Reims-Gueux, a motor racing road course near the city.