Redwood Forest Trail
Redwood Forest Trail is a 1950 American Western film directed by Philip Ford and written by Bradford Ropes. The film stars Rex Allen, Jeff Donnell, Carl Switzer, Jane Darwell, Marten Lamont and Pierre Watkin. The film was released on September 18, 1950, by Republic Pictures.
|Redwood Forest Trail|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Philip Ford|
|Produced by||Franklin Adreon|
|Screenplay by||Bradford Ropes|
|Music by||Stanley Wilson|
|Edited by||Harold Minter|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Rex Allen as Rex Allen
- Jeff Donnell as Julie Westcott
- Carl Switzer as Sidekick Alfie
- Jane Darwell as Hattie Hickory
- Marten Lamont as Craig Danvers
- Pierre Watkin as Arthur Cameron
- Jimmy Ogg as Two Bits
- Dickie Jones as Mighty Mite
- John L. Cason as Henchman Curley
- Jim Frasher as Wyomin'
- Bobby Larson as Chips
- Ward Wood as Henchman Matt Mason
- Jack Larson as Dusty
- Ted Fries as Hawk
- Joseph Granby as Bart Bryant
- Bob Burns as Sam Westcott
- "Redwood Forest Trail (1950) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "Redwood-Forest-Trail - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "Redwood Forest Trail". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|