Real (TV channel)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Launched||2 March 2009|
|Owned by||Real Global Broadcasting|
|Sister channel(s)||HBO Asia, CNN International, Cartoon Network, Pogo, WB Channel, Imagine TV|
The channel ceased all its operations in March 2010 due to low GRPs and minimum viewership. Also, the channel lacked sponsors and new shows since September 2009 and aired re-runs of its former shows.
- "Real reviews biz plan, downsizes ops". ITV Team. Indian Television.com. 7 September 2009. Archived from the original on 2009. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- "Turner shuts down Imagine TV". Rediff team. Rediff. 13 April 2012. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Turner And Warner Bros. Entertainment To Entertain India With The Launch Of A New Channel: WB. Warner Bros. 4 March 2009.
- Sangeeta, Talwar (16 February 2010). "What keeps 9X and Real up and running?". afaqs. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- Turner launches Hindi GEC via local JV Real shutters within a year. Television post. 2 September 2013.
- Imagine TV to shut down as viewership declines. Livemint. Shuchi Bansal. April 2012.
- Second Time Unlucky. The Hoot. 19 April 2012.
- Imagine is not Real: Steve Marcopoto, Turner Broadcasting. Exchange4Media. Noor Fathima Warsia. Monday, May 9,2011