|Look up Raza or raza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raza may refer to:
- Raza (film), a 1942 Spanish film
- S. H. Raza (1922–2016), Indian artist
- Sardar Muhammad Raza, former Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan
- Raheel Raza (born 1949), Canadian author and feminist
- Raza Longknife, a Marvel comic book character
- Raza Microelectronics Inc, a private semiconductor company in California
- Raza Odiada, a 1995 album by Brujeria
- Raza Unida Party, an American political party
- Mass (liturgy) in the Assyrian Church of the East, from the Aramaic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.