Ratris Khel Chale
Ratris Khel Chale was a Marathi supernatural thriller drama serial that aired on Zee Marathi from 22 February 2016. Its second season aired from 15 January 2019. It soon became popular amongst its audience. The serial revolves around the Naik family living in a Konkani village, who experience strange and unexplainable events.
|Ratris Khel Chale|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||628|
|Original network||Zee Marathi|
|Original release||22 February 2016 –|
29 August 2020
|Language||Title||Original release||Network(s)||Last aired|
|Marathi||Ratris Khel Chale
रात्रीस खेळ चाले (Original Version)
|22 February 2016 - 22 October 2016||Zee Marathi||14 January 2019 - 29 August 2020|
|17 July 2017||Zee Kannada||11 May 2018|
|Hindi||Raat Ka Khel Saara
रात का खेल सारा (Dubbed)
|29 February 2020 (1 Hour)||& TV||Ongoing|
In the first season, Anna Naik, head of an influential Konkani family, abruplty dies on the day of his youngest son's engagement. This leads to issues in the household due to the property distribution between the heirs, especially due to Anna's daughter from a second woman. Also, paranormal events start taking place, linked to the Naik family's past.
The second season is actually the prequel to the first season. It shows the Naik family's mysterious past, which led to Anna's untimely death as well as the strange occurrences. It revolves around Anna Naik's midlife, in which he is shown as an influential person in the village who uses his power to take whatever he wants, as well as kill people at times. Soon, strange events start to happen in the house, as a result of the ghosts of the people killed by Anna, and Anna is even shown to witness the ghosts sometimes.
- Madhav Abhyankar (Season 1–2) as Hari "Anna" Naik, the influential person in the village.
- Shakuntala Nare (Season 1–2) as Indumati "Mai" Naik, Anna's kind hearted wife.
- Apoorva Nemalekar (Season 2) as Kumudini "Shevanta" Patankar, one of the women Anna was obsessed of.
- Suhas Shirsat (Season 1–2) as Dattaram Naik, Anna's son from another woman but still raised as Indu's own, the most responsible person after Anna.
- Mangesh Salvi (Season 1–2) as Madhav Naik, Anna's eldest son who moves to live in Mumbai.
- Ashwini Mukadam (Season 1) Prajakta Wadye (Season 2) as Sarita Naik, the only second generation mistress in the house to take care of it.
- Prachi Sukhathankar (Season 1–2) as Neelima Naik, Madhav's spouse who is highly scientific and disregards any superstitions of the native village people.
- Sainkeet Kamat (Season 1–2) as Abhiram Naik, Anna's youngest son whose engagement was planned but Anna died on the same day, postponing it.
- Rutuja Dharmadhikari (Season 1) as Sushma, Shevanta's daughter who wants to take away all the Naik family's property as a desire of her late mother after Anna's death.
- Namrata Pawaskar (Season 1–2) as Chhaya Naik, Anna's only daughter, whose husband died on the night of their wedding, leaving her widowed and to live in her parents' home.
- Sanjeevani Patil (Season 2) as Vatsala "Vachhi" Naik, Anna's brother, Aaba's wife, who is angry after Anna doesn't parts their ancestral wealth with his brother, leaving Vachhi in poverty.
- Dilip Bapat (Season 1–2) as Lawyer Nene, who always saved Anna after he had committed any crime and helped him acquire properties, while secretly taking some parts of it. After Anna's death, Nene looks after the property distribution between Anna's heirs.
- Anil Gawde (Season 1–2) as Gurav Raghu, who is the Gurav of the village, who is often called by the Naiks whenever any paranormal event occurs.
- Prahlad Kudtadkar (Season 1–2) as Pandu, a man cared by the Naiks who forgets almost everything he hears or sees, since he witnessed his father's death by Anna.
- "ZEE5". comingsoon.zee5.com. Retrieved 2020-09-04.
- "Ratris Khel Chale Cast". imdb.com. Retrieved 4 September 2020.
- "'रात्रीस खेळ चाले 2' मधील कलाकारांची खरी नावं माहितीयेत?". Loksatta (in Marathi). 2020-03-11. Retrieved 2020-09-04.