(Redirected from Rate (disambiguation))
|Look up rate, rates, or rating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rate or rates may refer to:
Mathematics and scienceEdit
- Rate (mathematics), a specific kind of ratio, in which two measurements are related to each other (often with respect to time)
- Rate (particle physics), rate at which a specific subatomic particle reaction occurs
- Rate function, a function used to quantify the probabilities of a rare event
- Reaction rate, in chemistry the speed at which reactants are converted into products
- All pages with titles beginning with Rate
- All pages with titles containing Rate
- Rate of change (disambiguation)
- Rating (disambiguation)
- Ratio (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.