A ratio is a relationship between numbers or quantities.
Ratio may also refer to:
- Ratio (journal), a philosophical quarterly
- Ratio, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Ratio, or reason, a philosophical concept
- Display aspect ratio, or aspect ratio, the proportional relationship between the width and the height of a display monitor
- Ratio decidendi, a legal concept
- Ratio Institute, a Swedish institute
- Ratio scale, a statistical level of measurement
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ratio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.