Raped by an Angel
Raped by an Angel a.k.a. Naked Killer 2 (香港奇案之強姦; pinyin: Xiang Gang qi an zhi qiang jian) is a 1993 Category III Hong Kong film directed by Andrew Lau, with a scenario by Wong Jing. The Hong Kong Chinese actor Mark Cheng is shown naked in the film, as he walks around a room, with his genitals briefly shown on screen.
|Raped by an Angel|
|Directed by||Wai-keung Lau|
|Produced by||Dennis Chan|
|Written by||Jing Wong|
Prequel and sequelEdit
Alternatively titled Naked Killer 2 a.k.a. "Legal Rape" a.k.a. "Super Rape", the movie is a semi-sequel of the 1992 Naked Killer, directed by Clarence Fok Yiu-leung. In fact, the main link between the two films is the reunion of Simon Yam and Chingmy Yau, who play different roles. It was followed by four other movies:
- Raped by an Angel 2: The Uniform Fan (1998), directed by Aman Chang
- Raped by an Angel 3: Sexual Fantasy of the Chief Executive (1998), directed by Aman Chang
- Raped by an Angel 4: The Raper's Union (1999), directed by Wong Jing
- Raped by an Angel 5: The Final Judgement (2000), directed by Billy Tang Hin-Shing
Raped by an Angel 1, 3 and 4 are rated Category III, while 2 and 5 are rated Category IIB.
Cast and rolesEdit
- "OMG, he's naked: Actor Mark Cheng". OMGBlog.com. 15 June 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
|This article related to a Hong Kong film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|