Randall J. Strossen
Dr. Randall J. Strossen is the founder and president of IronMind Enterprises, Inc. and the editor-in-chief and publisher of MILO journal. He wrote a monthly column called "IronMind" in IRONMAN magazine for over 12 years, starting in 1988 and has authored several books on strength training. As a photo-journalist, Strossen has covered top strength events, including four Olympic Games, worldwide for the past 20 years.
- Super Squats: How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks (1989). ISBN 0-926888-00-5.
- IronMind: Stronger Minds, Stronger Bodies (1994). ISBN 0-926888-02-1. A compilation of the first 60 "IronMind" columns from IRONMAN.
- Paul Anderson, The Mightiest Minister (1999). ISBN 0-926888-08-0.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: What They Are and How To Close Them, Second Edition. (2009). ISBN 978-0-926888-84-5.
- Winning Ways: How To Succeed In The Gym And Out (2004). ISBN 0-926888-13-7. A compilation of the final 85 "IronMind" columns from IRONMAN.