Ram Dass (disambiguation)
Ram Dass (born Richard Alpert, 1931) is a contemporary American spiritual teacher and former academic who wrote the 1971 bestseller Be Here Now.
Ramdass, Ram Dass or Ram Das (Sanskrit meaning servant of Lord Rama) may also refer to:
- Swami Ramdas (born Vittal Rao) (1884–1963), Indian Hindu wandering ascetic later revered as a saint, philosopher, and philanthropist
- Guru Ram Das (1534–1581), the fourth of the ten founding Gurus of Sikhism
- Samarth Ramdas or Samartha Ramdas Swami, 17th-century Hindu saint from Maharashtra, who was a devotee of Lord Rama and the spiritual guru of Maratha King Shivaji
- Kancherla Gopanna, popularly known as Bhakta Ramadasu, 17th-century Hindu devotee from Andhra Pradesh, best known for his devotional lyrics to Rama
- Ramdas Rupla Gavit, contemporary Indian politician, a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party political party
- 1947 Ramdas ship disaster, when SS Ramdas sank off the coast of Mumbai
- Ramdass, a city and municipal council in Amritsar district in the Indian state of Punjab
- Several places named Ramdaspur, including the city now known as Amritsar
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ram Dass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.