Rajindar Nath Rehbar
This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rajendar Nath Rehbar (born 5 November 1931) is an Urdu Poet and Bollywood lyricist. He is the writer of the nazm Teri Khushboo Me Base Khat sung by ghazal singer Jagjit Singh. He is a disciple of the Urdu poet Ratan Pandoravi.
Rajendar Nath Rehbar
5 November 1931
Shakargarh, Punjab, British India
|Occupation||Urdu Poet, lyricist|
|Alma mater||Punjab University|
|Genre||Ghazal, Nazm, Geet|
|Notable awards||Shiromani Sahityakaar Award|
Early and personal lifeEdit
Rajindar Nath Rehbar was born in Shakargarh Punjab (now Pakistan). After initial years of primary schooling in Shakargarh, he studied in Punjab University where he completed his post-graduation from Khalsa College and did LLB from Punjab University.
Rajendar Nath Rehbar started written poetry in his childhood. He has been an active Urdu poet and writer. He has written several genres of Urdu literature like Ghazal and Nazm.
Rajindar Nath Rehbar has performed at more than 2000 shows and kavi sammelans over four decades. He has recited his poetry in many foreign countries. He has more than 300 disciples in all over the world Abhishek Kumar Ambar,Suresh Chand Shauq, Shyam Sundar Nanda Noor, Anu Jasrotia,Armaan Shahabi and Kusum Khushboo.
Rajendar Nath Rehbar has written more than 10 books in different genres of Urdu literature. Some of his books include:
- Teri khushboo me base khat
- Kalas (1962)
- Malhaar (1975)
- Aur shaam dhal gayi (1978)
- Zeb-e-Sukhan (1997)
- Tere Khushboo Mein Base Khat (2003)
- Yaad Aaunga (2006)
- Urdu Nazm Mein Panjab Ka Hissa (2017)
- Tere Khushboo Mein Base Khat (second edition, 2017)
- Shiromani Sahityakaar Award
- Dr. C Narayan Reddy Literary Award
- Pt. Ratan Pandoravi Award
- Life Time Achievement Award
- Firaq Gorakhpuri Award
- Amrita Preetam Samriti Samman
- Dushyant Kumar Rajat Samman
|Arth (film)||Tere Khushboo Mein Base Khat||Jagjit Singh||Jagjit Singh||
|Inteha||Aaina Samne Rakkhoge To Yaad Aaunga||Jagjit Singh||Jagjit Singh||
|Rubaru||Shaam Kathin Hai||Ghazal Srinivas||Ghazal Srinivas||
|Huzoor||Kys Aaj Unse Apni Mulaqat Ho Gayi||Sanjaye Vatsal|
- "Ghazals of Rajendra Nath Rahbar - Rekhta". rekhta.org.
- "शहर के शायर रहबर को मिला गजल शिरोमणि सम्मान- m.bhaskar.com".
- REKHTA (24 September 2013). "Rajendra Nath Rehbar" – via YouTube.
- "राजेंद्र नाथ 'रहबर' - कविता कोश". kavitakosh.org. Retrieved 24 December 2019.
- "Rajendranath Rahbar". saavn.com.
- Murali, S. (11 January 2016). "Ghazal Srinivas wants two Telugu States to flourish". The Hindu. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- NZCC (22 August 2016). "North Zone Cultural Centre – North Zone Cultural Centre, Patiala (Ministry of Culture, Government of India) organised 'Rashtriya Kavi Sammelan' in collaboration with Sahitya Kalash at Kalidasa Auditorium, Virsa Vihar Kendra, Patiala on August 20 & 21, 2016". culturenorthindia.com. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- "Lyricist : Rajinder Nath (Rehbar) Songs Lyrics - Latest Hindi Songs Lyrics". lyricsbogie.com.
- "Rajendranath Rahbar Poetry - Urdu Shayari, Hindi Shayari & Sher o Shaeri SMS". desipoetry.com.
- rajkamal, Filmybuzz -. "Dr.CNR Sahithi Puraskaram announced". filmybuzz.com.
- "कॉपी : राजेंद्र नाथ रहबर को पूर्व राष्ट्रपति डा. कलाम करेंगे सम्मानित". Jagran (in Hindi). 30 November 2013. Retrieved 25 March 2021.