Rajeev Masand (born 1977) is an Indian movie critic and entertainment reporter for Noida, Uttar Pradesh-based English language news channel CNN-Indian Broadcasting Network (CNN-IBN). He usually reviews Hindi-language films (Bollywood) and major American films released in India in his weekend show Now Showing.
A graduate from Mumbai University, Masand started reporting at the age of 16 at The Times of India newspaper. He later became assistant editor at The Indian Express. In January 2003, he joined STAR News as a special correspondent and as the host of Masand Ki Pasand. In 2005, Masand moved to CNN-IBN where he is currently the film critic and runs an ongoing video reviews series on the CNN-IBN website, Masand's Verdict. He also became the host of CNN-IBN's entertainment series, To Catch a Star.
- "Rajeev Masand". News18. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Rajeev Masand Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Rajeev Masand Introduction". STAR News. Archived from the original on 21 September 2008. Retrieved 20 August 2008.
- "Film Reviews: Masand's Verdict". IBNLive. Archived from the original on 27 October 2008. Retrieved 20 August 2008.
- "CNN-IBN lines up various specials to bied adieu to 2006". Indian Television. 30 December 2008. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "CNN-IBN to launch third season of To Catch a Star". Indian Television. 20 August 2008. Retrieved 12 October 2017.