Railways in Agra
Two broad gauge lines come from Bharatpur and Bayana respectively. Both of these lines are single line while the later one is electrified. These two lines converge just before Idgah Jn. and the common line continues up to Tundla Jn on Delhi - Howrah line.
Agra railway stations are:
- Agra Cantt - North Central Railways
- Raja ki Mandi - North Central Railways
- Agra Fort - North Central Railways
- Agra City - North Central Railways
- Idgah - North Central Railways
- Yamuna Bridge - North Central Railways
Towards Maharashtra and Madhya pradeshEdit
There are direct trains between Agra and Mumbai, but all of them take around 24 hours. It is much better to take August Kranti Rajdhani Express or the Garib Rath which take only around 16 hours from Mathura, which is one hour's drive from Agra.
Towards Kolkata and North EastEdit
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|