|Died||July 17, 1975 (aged 78)|
|Resting place||Vestre gravlund|
|Spouse(s)||Nils Hald, Rolf Nesch|
After attending high school from 1910 to 1913, she studied under Inga Jacobi. She was then engaged with the Norwegian Theater from 1919 to 1952, as well as the National Theater from 1930 to 1933, and finally with the People's Theater from 1952 onward.
- 1922: Farende folk as a young woman (uncredited)
- 1932: En glad gutt as Øyvind's mother
- 1938: Det drønner gjennom dalen as Laura, Knut's wife
- 1938: Ungen as Hønse-Lovisa
- 1939: Gryr i Norden as Halldis, a manager
- 1940: Godvakker-Maren as Andreas's wife
- 1941: Gullfjellet as Olea, a dairy maid
- 1946: Vi vil leve as Harald's mother
- 1951: Storfolk og småfolk as Ander's wife
- 1962: Kalde spor
- Brodal, Svein Erik (2009). "Ragnhild Hald". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Retrieved November 30, 2020.
- Brodal, Svein Erik (2009). "Ragnhild Hald". Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Retrieved November 30, 2020.
- "Tildelinger av ordener og medaljer". Det norske kongehus. Retrieved December 2, 2020.