Rachel Dawson (born August 2, 1985) is an American field hockey player. A midfielder / back, she earned her first senior career cap vs Australia on June 5, 2005. Dawson was named to the U.S. field hockey team for the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics, with the team finishing in 8th and 12th respectively.
|Women's field hockey|
|Representing United States|
|Pan American Games|
Dawson was born in Camden, New Jersey, one of eight children and grew up in Berlin, New Jersey, and attended Eastern Regional High School, where she graduated in 2003. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2007 and resides in North Carolina.
International senior competitionsEdit
- 2006 – World Cup Qualifier, Rome (4th)
- "Rachel Dawson". London2012.com. Archived from the original on May 24, 2013.
- 2008 U.S. Olympic Women's Field Hockey Team announced
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Rachel Dawson". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved December 18, 2015.
- Rachel Dawson, USA Field Hockey. Accessed December 20, 2007.
|This biographical article relating to an American field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|