|Look up Quote, mention, quote, quotes, or quoting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: quotations|
Quotation is the repetition of someone else's statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as "quote(s)".
- String literals, computer programming languages' facility for embedding text in source code
- Quoting in Lisp, the Lisp programming language's notion of quoting
- Quoted-printable, encoding method for data transmission
- Usenet quoting, the conventions used by Usenet and e-mail users when quoting a portion of the original message in a response message
Speech and written textEdit
- Mention (blogging), a means by which a blog post references or links to a user's profile
- Posting style, quoting the original message when a message is replied to in e-mail, Internet forums, or Usenet
- Quotation (disambiguation)
- Quote, Missouri, a ghost town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.