Que Dios me perdone
Que Dios me perdone (English title: May God Forgive Me), is a 1948 Mexican film produced by Cinematográfica Filmex S.A and directed by Tito Davison, starring María Félix, Fernando Soler and Julián Soler.
|Que Dios me perdone|
|Directed by||Tito Davison|
|Music by||Manuel Esperón|
|Edited by||Mario González|
Cinematográfica Filmex S.A
Lena is a sinister spy, she also manages to seduce several wealthy men only to obtain information. Meanwhile, unexplained deaths happen that only a psychologist will discover.
- María Félix as Sofía / Lena Kovach
- Fernando Soler as Don Esteban Velasco
- Julián Soler as Dr. Mario Colina Vázquez
- Tito Junco as Ernesto Serrano
- Ernesto Vilches as Medina
- Carmelita González as Alicia
- Fanny Schiller as Olga
- José Baviera as Luigi Martino
- Pepe Martínez as Jeweler
- Armando Velasco as Sebastián, the butler
- Nicolás Rodríguez as Martínez
- Hernán Vera as Inn owner
- Victorio Blanco as Bellboy
- Paco Martínez as Notary public
- Daniel Arroyo as Man asking Esteban (uncredited)
- Fernando Casanova as Fernando (uncredited)
- Gloria Lozano as Empleada hotel (uncredited)
- Ignacio Peón as Transeúnte (uncredited)
- Joaquín Roche as Gerente hotel (uncredited)
- Gisela Orozco. "María Félix: Su filmografía". Vivelohoy (in Spanish). Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Erase una vez el cine: diccionario-- realizadores, actrices, actores ... (in Spanish). 2001. ISBN 9789562823364. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- "Filmografía de La Doña". La Jornada (in Spanish). Retrieved May 17, 2015.