Qazi, Iran (disambiguation)
Qazi (Persian: قاضي) in Iran may refer to:
- Qazi, Iran, a city in North Khorasan Province
- Qaziabad, Dorud, a village in Lorestan Province
- Qazi, Garmkhan, a village in North Khorasan Province
- Qazi, Gifan, a village in North Khorasan Province
- Qazi-ye Bala, a village in Qom Province
- Qazi-ye Pain, a village in Qom Province
- Qazi Rural District, in North Khorasan Province
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.