This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2020)
QPR Software Plc is a Finnish software firm, that provides management software products. QPR Software specializes in process mining, process and enterprise architecture modeling, and performance management. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Helsinki, QPR Software is listed at the Helsinki Stock Exchange.
|Type||Publicly listed company|
|Nasdaq Helsinki: QPR1V|
|Industry||Process Mining, |
|Over 50 countries|
QPR ProcessDesigner &
Number of employees
QPR offers software products in more than 50 countries.
According to Gartner (in Harvard Business Review), QPR ProcessAnalyzer is "one of the oldest and more comprehensive tool sets in this [process mining] space".
QPR's software products:
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer, an enterprise-grade software product for advanced process mining.
- QPR EnterpriseArchitect, enterprise architecture modeling software.
- QPR Metrics, a tool for measuring strategy execution & performance management, also supporting balanced scorecard methodology.
- QPR ProcessDesigner, a tool for quality assurance, business process modelling and Six Sigma software packages
- The Morgan Stanley and d&a European Technology Atlas 2005, p. 127
- "QPR Software | About Us". www.qpr.com.
- "What Process Mining is, and Why Companies Should do It". Harvard Business Review. 23 April 2019.
- "Process Mining | QPR ProcessAnalyzer". www.qpr.com.
- "Design your digital transformation | QPR EnterpriseArchitect".
- "Strategy Execution & Performance Management | QPR Metrics".
- Roger S. Pressman (2005). Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach. p. 735