|Look up pygmy or pygmies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pygmy refers to a member of any human group whose adult males grow to less than a specific height.
Pygmy may also refer to:
- All pages with titles beginning with Pygmy - includes many animals with names of form "Pygmy [noun]"
- All pages with titles beginning with Pigmy - a rarer alternative spelling
- All pages with titles containing Pygmy - includes animals with names of form "[Adjective] pygmy [noun]"
- Pygmy forest, forest which only contains miniature trees
- Forest of the Pygmies, original title El bosque de los pigmeos, 2004 novel by Isabel Allende
- King of the Pygmies, 2005 young adult novel by Jonathon Scott Fuqua
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pygmy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.