Punch line (disambiguation)
|Look up punch line or punchline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A punch line is the conclusion of a joke.
Punch line or punchline may also refer to:
Film, television, video games and comicsEdit
- Punch Line, a Japanese anime television series produced by MAPPA.
- Punch Line (video game), a video game based on the anime series.
- Punchline (company), a video game developer.
- Punchline (film), a 1988 American film written and directed by David Seltzer.
- Punchlines, a British comedy game show.
- Punchline (DC Comics), a DC Comics supervillain.
- Punch line (ice hockey), a line for the 1940s Montreal Canadiens
- The Punchline, a comedy club in Atlanta, Georgia, US
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punch line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.