|Type||Daily business newspaper|
|Circulation||10,539 (October 2016)|
History and profileEdit
Puls Biznesu was established by Dagens Industri in 1997. It is published by Bonnier Business (Polska) company, a Polish branch of the Swedish Bonnier Group. The newspaper features daily thematic add-ons: Real estate (published on Tuesdays), business and technology (Wednesdays), transport and forwarding (Thursdays) and job and career (Fridays). The newspaper also owns a web portal intended for stock market investors.
Puls Biznesu presents Gazele Biznesu awards to the Polish companies. The paper is the recipient of the 2004 Society for News Design award. The daily was awarded by the Chamber of Press Publishers GrandFront 2010 prize for its front page on 12 April 2010.
- Poland Investment, Trade Laws and Regulations Handbook. Int'l Business Publications. November 2009. p. 240. ISBN 978-1-4330-7650-3. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Robert G. Picard (12 July 2005). Media Product Portfolios: Issues in Management of Multiple Products and Services. Psychology Press. p. 191. ISBN 978-1-4106-1362-2. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Press and publishers". The Republic of Poland. Official website. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Puls Biznesu". Bonnier. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Polish national dailies - circulation and sales". OBP. Archived from the original on 4 March 2007. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Willis Awarded for Outstanding Business Growth in Poland" (News Release). Willis Group Holdings. London. 25 May 2006. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Ally Palmer; Terry Watson (June 2004). "The secrets of good design" (PDF). Strategy Report. 3 (3). Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Best Front Page for Puls Biznesu". Bonnier. 24 May 2011. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Jesper Strömbäck; Lynda Lee Kaid (18 June 2008). The Handbook of Election News Coverage Around the World. Routledge. p. 230. ISBN 978-0-203-88717-2. Retrieved 22 December 2013.