The Public University of Navarre (Basque: Nafarroako Unibertsitate Publikoa; Spanish: Universidad Pública de Navarra) is a public university created in 1987 by the government of the Spanish autonomous region of Navarre (Spanish: Navarra, Basque: Nafarroa).
|Campus||Pamplona and Tudela|
The main campus is located in Pamplona, at the outskirts of the city, near the CA Osasuna's El Sadar Stadium, and a new campus was opened in Tudela, a city in southern Navarre, for the 2008-09 academic year. The Health Sciences building (Spanish: Ciencias de la Salud) was placed off-campus near the two biggest hospitals of the city.
Currently there are about 10,000 students taking fifteen different degrees, the most popular of which are business administration and several different engineering degrees.
Faculties and SchoolsEdit
The Public University of Navarre has presently the following faculties and schools:
- Faculty of Economic Science and Business Administration
- Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
- Technical School for Agricultural Engineering
- Technical School for Industrial Engineering and Telecommunications
- The School of Health Sciences
- Universidad Pública de Navarra Website (in Spanish)
- Universidad Pública de Navarra Website (English version)