This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Psychopomps are an electro-industrial band from Denmark formed by Jesper Schmidt and Flemming Norre Larsen. They were signed to Zoth Ommog Records in the early 1990s followed by Cleopatra Records. Their early records were recorded at Strip Studios by close friend and label mate Claus Larsen of Leaether Strip. The only notable line up change was the addition of Kaare Mogensen for the recording of Fiction Non-Fiction. The band appeared defunct after the release of Fiction Non-Fiction. However, they have created a Myspace page featuring new content as well as old and unreleased songs.
|Years active||1990 – 1997 |
2005 – present
|Labels||Zoth Ommog, Cleopatra Records, Metropolis Records|
|Members||Jesper Schmidt |
Flemming Norre Larsen
|Past members||Kaare Mogensen|
Discography in historyEdit
(All years are the original EU releases)
- 1991 – Assassins DK United
- 1993 – Pro-Death Ravers
- 1995 – Six Six Six Nights in Hell
- 1997 – Fiction Non-Fiction
- 1992 – Godsh*t (containing explicit content in lyrics as mild-course language) – (12"/MCD)
- 2004 – Saw – (Song "Wonderful World")
- "Psychopomps music, videos, stats, and photos - Last.fm". Last.fm. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Zoth Ommog". Discogs. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Cleopatra". Discogs. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Psychopomps - Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos". Myspace. Retrieved 24 June 2018.
- "Psychopomps". Discogs. Retrieved 24 June 2018.