The Province of 11 Szepes Towns[a] was a seat, an autonomous administrative division, within Szepes County, Kingdom of Hungary. It was established on 8 November 1412, with the Spiš Pledge, in which Hungary had pledged part of Szepes County to the Kingdom of Poland, with the Province of 24 Szepes Towns was divided into Province of 11 Szepes Towns in Hungary, and Province of 13 Spisz Towns in Poland. It ceased to exist in 1465 when its autonomy was discontinued, with its territories being given back under the administration of Szepes County. Its seat was in Spišský Štvrtok.
|Province of 11 Szepes Towns|
|Seat of Szepes County|
|8 November 1412|
• Dissolution of the autonomous region
|• Country||Kingdom of Hungary|
|• County||Szepes County|
- Encyklopédia Slovenska, Veda.
- Zuzanna Krempaská, Sixteen Scepus Towns from 1412 to 1876.
- Ružena Kormošov: V Provincii XIII spišských miest (1412–1772)
- Julia Radziszewska, Studia spiskie.
- Terra Scepusiensis. Stan badań nad dziejami Spiszu.
- Zuzanna Krempaská, Sixteen Scepus Towns from 1412 to 1876. Spišska Nova Vés, Spiš Museum. ISBN 9788085173062.
- Encyklopédia Slovenska, VEDA, Bratislava, 1980.
- Julia Radziszewska, Studia spiskie. Katowice. 1985.
- Terra Scepusiensis. Stan badań nad dziejami Spiszu. Lewocza-Wrocław. 2003.