|Look up prophecy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prophecy is a prediction or the disclosure of information that is not known to the prophet by any ordinary means.
Prophecy may also refer to:
- Prophecy (Magic: The Gathering), an expansion to the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Tomb Raider: The Prophecy, a 2002 Tomb Raider game for the Game Boy Advance by Ubi Soft
- Wing Commander: Prophecy, the fourth direct sequel in Chris Roberts' Wing Commander science fiction flight simulator franchise
- Guild Wars Prophecies, the first game in the Guild Wars series
- Prophecy: The Fall of Trinadon, a 1989 game by Activision
- In the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, there's an archetype of monsters named "Prophecy".
- Prophecy (Soulfly album), 2004
- Prophecy (Capleton album), 1995
- "Prophecy" (Mami Kawada song), 2009
- "Prophecy" (Remy Zero song), 1998
- "Prophecy" (Soulfly song), a song by Soulfly from the album Prophecy
- "Prophecy", a song by Front Line Assembly from Implode
- "Prophecy", a song by Iced Earth from Something Wicked
- "Prophecy", a song by Mike Oldfield from Music of the Spheres
- "Prophecy", a song by Judas Priest from Nostradamus
- "Prophecy", a song by Queensrÿche from Queensrÿche (EP)
- "Prophecy", a song by Zion I from Starship EP
- "A Prophecy", a song by Asking Alexandria from Stand Up and Scream
- Korg Prophecy, analogue modelling synthesiser made by Korg
- The Prophecy (disambiguation)
- Prophet (disambiguation)
- Fortune teller
- The Chosen One (disambiguation)
- PrOphecy sun (Artist/ Musician)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prophecy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.