|Look up promiscuous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Promiscuous may refer to behavior that is indiscriminate. While mainly used in social context to refer to sexual behavior, it is also used in a technical sense in a number of fields such as data flow and control, signalling, connectivity, and a range of sciences:
- Promiscuity, promiscuous sexual behaviour
- Promiscuous (song), a 2006 song by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland (also known as both "Promiscuous Girl" and/or "Promiscuous Boy")
- Promiscuous mode, a configuration where a network card passes all traffic it receives to the CPU, rather than just the packets addressed to it
- Promiscuous Judge, a type of judicial officer in Colombia
- Enzyme promiscuity, the catalysis of more than one reaction by an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Promiscuous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.